THE BENEFITS OF A 5 YEAR PLAN
(An excerpt from Organize my House blog)
Creating a 5 year plan can pay dividends for where you end up after that time.
- It helps to create focus on what your priorities are
- It helps you say no to things that won’t help you reach your goals
- It shows you where you need to change things, what’s possible etc…. so you don’t end up overwhelmed and unable to achieve it all
- It gives you motivation to get where you want to go.
- It helps you track each year whether you are on course, whether things need to change to another course – and you can take control properly
- You’re more likely to achieve what you want if you are planning to get there…